Alumni Achievement Award
The District 128 Foundation for Learning is accepting nominations for its Annual Alumni Achievement Award honoring the graduates of Libertyville High School and Vernon Hills High School. Nominations may be submitted online by completing the form below or mailing the printed form to Foundation for Learning Alumni Achievement Award Nomination, 50 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 101, Vernon Hills, IL 60061.
- Graduated from a D128 high school at least five years prior to nomination
- Made significant contributions, demonstrated leadership and character in his/her field and to his/her community
- Posthumous nominations are accepted.
Selection of Inductees
The District 128 Foundation for Learning Trustees comprise the selection committee
Procedure for Nominations
- Anyone may submit a nomination. Members of the Foundation for Learning Board of Trustees may submit nominations, but must abstain from voting.
- Nominations are accepted on an ongoing basis and must be submitted by Aug. 1 to be considered for that year’s induction.
- Nominations remain active for three years.
Presentation of Awards
The Alumni Achievement Awards will be presented in conjunction with the Foundation for Learning’s annual gala.
A display recognizing each Alumni Achievement Award honoree will be placed in an appropriate location at their high school as well as on the Foundation for Learning website.